Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP All of my themes except twentyfourteen are broken

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    PurpleNinja

Am using your plugin in mu setup. The css of all of the themes can’t load and they look broken. The only thing that works fine is twentyfourteen. What is happening and what do I have to do?

PurpleNinja
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Hassan

It seems right.

If another topic doesn’t help. Provide details and I’ll check it out.

PurpleNinja
    Hassan

Done!

– I enabled page module and make sure author base is disabled (even when author module is disabled, it was a bug and just fixed for future version)

– I added two little rules to Replace in HTML (not really necessary).

– I installed htaccess Editor plugin in order to edit htaccess without FTP access. Of course you can delete it

– Note that HMWP has problem with coming soon plugins because it can’t find the real theme so I suggest to use coming soon themes, instead.

PurpleNinja

I cant’ login in my site anymore. It shows me the coming soon plugin with an error. It frozes in ajax loading. And in the site I sent you as an example, I didn’t saw your plugin enabled. What is happening exactly?

Hassan

Just Fixed!

Sorry, it was my fault. Please re-check the site and let me know if there’s any other problem.

Use default HMWP login URL:
    domain.com/wp-login.php?hide_my_wp=1234

• This reply was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by Hassan.
    PurpleNinja
    moisish

hello i have the same problem…my site is broken if the plugin is enabled

Hassan

@PurpleNinja
    Sorry, done. In fact, each Woo commerce’s product is a simple WP post, you disabled posts so it doesn’t work. That’s all!

@moisish
    I don’t think it’s similar to your problem rather than I think this FAQ will solve your problem: http://codecanyon.net/item/hide-my-wp-no-one-can-know-you-use-wordpress/4177158/faqs/20827

If it doesn’t, create a new topic, describe the problem and add login details as a private reply.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by Hassan.
    PurpleNinja
    PurpleNinja
    Hassan

You were disabled pagination, too! So it doesn’t work!

In case of el… it seems there’s a change in MU 3.9 because I didn’t encounter with such problem before.So I should consider it in future version.

Anyway, I solved it by a line in Replace URLs. Check it out.

PurpleNinja

Unfortunately after the last changes you did am having issues with the themes of the sites of my network. Please, look it up and tell what happened exactly so the next I’ll know how to fix on my own.

Hassan

I re-activated it, if you mean problem with slider and themepunch items it was because you didn’t re-configured HMWP after installing them.

As I said before, you need to update htacess whenever you installed new theme or plugin (Multi-site only).

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.