If you extract downloaded ZIP file you should have the following file structure.
- CSS folder includes one stylesheet (admin.css). It is used for backend appearance.
- Documentation contains the plugin’s documentation and its related files.
- img folder contains the images and icons with different sizes.
- lang folder will store language files. MO files with appropriate name (e.g. hide_my_wp-en_US.mo) should be located here.
- lib contains following PHP files and folders:
- auto_config folder contains code to hide some popular WP plugins.
- mute-sceamer folder used for IDS.
- plugin-update folder holds code relate to updating the plugin.
- class.helper.php is a set of helper functions used in other PHP files.
- class.settings-api helps us to create our settings page base on WordPress settings API.
- class.HTML-minify.php for safe HTML compress.
- class.CSS-minify for safe CSS compress.
- hide_my_wp.php is the main plugin class. Almost everything will be done here.
- admin-settings.php used for admin panel settings.