Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP About WordPress multisite

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    cyberjos

Hi,

I bought this plug-in, but have a problem.

When the plug-in is installed, i select the option “Import Options” and select the recommended option. I saved the configuration, put the changes in the .htaccess and the site work but:

– My site is multisite, when use Wappalayzer i can continues view all information about the site. I decided buy this plug-in because, i made a test the free version in other site and in the other site the plug-in work fine. But in my wordpress multisite it’s don’t happen.

– I have differents sites in my multisite. I can see that is’nt possible have differents name for access in the backend, i mean, i use the plug-in “wp-hide login”, in each site in my multisite have a name different for wp-admin, i can see that this option don’t exist un this plug-in right?

I need really help, because i bought this module for have hide information about my site and i can’t find this. Thank u

Suman M.

Hi, thanks for contacting us. Please generate debug report from HMWP start tab and post it here as private reply.

HMWP is installed at network level and you cannot have different login paths for the sub-sites using HMWP.

cyberjos

Hi,

Perfect i send you the information

cyberjos
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Suman M.
    cyberjos
    Suman M.
    cyberjos
    Suman M.
    cyberjos
    Suman M.

Hi, can you please let us know what you think will be the problem if you use this plugin? We are here to configure the plugin for you and recommend you to try once before giving up. If it doesn’t work then we’ll be happy to make the refund. Let us know.

Thanks & Regards!

cyberjos
    Suman M.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.