June 12, 2020 at 2:58 am #30818
Hi. When Hide My WordPress is enabled, BuddyPress photo upload form and field are broken. What feature should we disable or enable in HMWP to resolve that problem? Please check screenshot:
1. When HMWP is disabled, it look normal and works: https://prnt.sc/sq8yy6
2. When HMWP enabled, is broken and doesn’t work: https://prnt.sc/sq8v5xJune 12, 2020 at 5:03 am #30947
Hi, sorry for replying late on this as it was in the spam folder (because of the content/links in it). If you are still having this issue then please do these:
– empty out “ajax url”, “API Base”, “API Query” fields in HMWP Permalinks tab
– if it’s still the issue then try disabling IDS option in Protection tab
Let us know! Thanks!June 22, 2020 at 12:14 am #31058
Hi. Thanks for the Support. All instructions followed, but the problem was not solved. Screenshot here: https://prnt.sc/t3zftw
Thanks!June 22, 2020 at 12:45 am #31059
Hi. You said sometime ago that you have tested “Woocommerce Frontend Manager” with HMWP and didn’t see any issues uploading product image. However, this is a problem other users have been reporting, and it seems the problem is with HMWP and not “Woocommerce Frontend Manager”. So could you tell me or send me the settings that you have in HMWP? I deactivated all the settings you suggested and emptied all the fields you suggested to empty, but still can’t upload images in “Woocommerce Frontend Manager”. I believe this might be the same thing is causing problem with Buddypress profile photo upload.
You may check my discussion with “Woocommerce Frontend Manager” developers from this link: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/compatibility-issues-28/
Thanks!June 22, 2020 at 4:54 am #31065
Hi, I have moved your query related to Woocommerce Frontend Manager here so that it’s easy to track things in one ticket.
Can you please let us know your site’s backend login details (as private reply) so that we can look into the issue further.
Also let us know the steps to re-generate the issue related to
(1) Buddypress photo upload and
(2) Woocommerce Frontend Manager photo uploadJune 22, 2020 at 11:39 pm #31103June 23, 2020 at 5:16 am #31108June 23, 2020 at 11:47 pm #31129June 24, 2020 at 12:12 am #31132June 24, 2020 at 4:11 am #31135
Hi, this shall not be the issue related to HMWP. I see this error page while accessing your website – https://www.screencast.com/t/EKcEW0aB
It seems like server related issue. Please contact your hosting provider.June 24, 2020 at 4:18 am #31136June 24, 2020 at 4:46 am #31137June 24, 2020 at 4:57 am #31139June 24, 2020 at 10:59 am #31145June 24, 2020 at 12:37 pm #31151
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.