Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP Can't add page or post

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Suman M. 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ggarmen

I have successfully added the plugin and have changed the login path. However after I log in if I go to Posts or Pages and try to Add New, I receive the error message “Oops! That page can’t be found.” This page appears to be the generic 404 page. How can I add a post or page with the plugin enabled?

Suman M.

Hi, can you please do these:

– empty out “API base” and “API query” fields in HMWP permalinks & urls tab
    – empty out “Ajax URL” field in HMWP permalinks & urls tab

Also, are you logged in as administrator?

ggarmen

I took both of the steps you described and am still having the same issue. Yes I am logged in as administrator.

In the original ticket I supplied my admin credentials. Please login so that you can see the error yourself.

ggarmen

I even tried changing import options to Light Privacy – Most Compatibility and the error persists. I’m afraid this plugin has no use if I can’t add or edit pages as an admin. Please help me correct this issue or I will kindly need to request a refund.

Suman M.

Hi, that should not be the case as thousands of our clients are using it without issue. We’ll check it in your site and if in case it’s the issue there then we’ll make refund for you.

Please upload hide_my_wp plugin in your site. And also let us know your purchase code (as private reply). Thanks!

Suman M.

Hi, it seems like you’ve already requested for the refund. I still wish if you could provide me with your HMWP purchase code so that I can check and set up plugin in your site. And apologies that it didn’t work out of box in your site. Sometimes it could conflict with other plugins and theme and we are here for that. If it really doesn’t work we’ll be happy to make the refund.
    Thanks for your understanding.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.