Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP conflict with WP forms

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    shedstar
    Active

Hello

I purchased the HMWP plugin to hide the wordpress folder names on my site. I also purchased WP Forms, which I’ve set up with an upload form for uploading images to the site – jpg, jpeg and png. I’ve had problems since I activated and applied HMWP twice. The first time I set it to moderate and had major problems, so restored the whole site. This time I’ve activated HMWP to light settings, but got no form notification to say a file has been uploaded. I’ve deactivated and uninstalled HMWP but the problem is still ongoing. What can you do to help me? I’ve restored the backups of HMWP folder, config.PHP, and .htaccess to pre re-activating HMWP, but the problem is still ongoing.

The site goes live in a week’s time, and I really need your help to get the forms back to notifying me.

Thanks

Hazel/Shedstar

Suman M.

Hi, is it that you are just not getting form notification, or also that the file is not being uploaded too?

Can you please try these?
    – apply ‘medium privacy more compatibility’ settings scheme from HMWP start tab.
    – disable “Anti Spam” option in HMWP General settings tab
    – disable “Directory List” option in General settings tab
    – disable “Hide PHP Files” option in General settings tab
    – empty out “Ajax URL” field in Permalinks & URLs tab
    – if it’s still the issue then try disabling IDS option in IDS Firewall tab

Let us know!

shedstar
    Active

Thanks Suman

The images are uploading, but the notification isn’t being sent.

Thanks again.

Suman M.

Hi, did you try all the recommendations mentioned above? If it’s still the issue then please let us know your site’s wp-admin login details as private reply so that we can look further into it. Also let us know the page url where we can check this issue. Thanks!

shedstar
    Active
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Suman M.

Hi, you can use the plugin in Dev site for testing purpose and then delete it from there later after you move it to live site so that there’s no conflict.

Regarding the WP forms issue, can you please let us know where (page url) we can check it? Please also apply “medium privacy more compatibility” settings scheme in HMWP start tab and then let us know. Thanks!

shedstar
    Active
    Suman M.
    shedstar
    Active
    Suman M.

Can you please enter your name and email address in “Email sender name” and “Email sender address” fields in HMWP General settings tab, and then check? Let us know!

shedstar
    Active

Thanks Suman. I’ve done that and checked again. It’s still not working. Is there anything else I can do?

Suman M.
    shedstar
    Active

It’s a demo site. Yes please Suman – change the admin email while you’re testing. Thanks, Hazel.

Suman M.
    shedstar
    Active
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.