Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP css/bootstrap.min.css

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Suman M. 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ice

Hi,

how can we hide this CSS with “Replace URLs”?
    it was not working:
    css/bootstrap.min.css -> abcd.css
    If we want to replace this css URL, then the entire layout will be destroyed.

Kind regards

ice

Suman M.

Hi, you’ll need to add the replacement in “replace urls” like below:

wp-content/themes/ThemeName/css/bootstrap.min.css ==> abcd.css

More info regarding replacement – https://codecanyon.net/item/hide-my-wp-amazing-security-plugin-for-wordpress/4177158/faqs/20827

ice

hi,
    If I have already replaced the “/wp-content” and “/themes” with “/contents” and “/myshop” in the Permalinks & URLs Settings.
    how can I modify the following ThemeName/css/bootstrap.min.css in “replace urls”?

ThemeName/css/bootstrap.min.css -> abcd.css?

How do I combine the settings of “replace urls” and “Permalinks & URLs Settings”.
    Is there any order? Or two settings are independent of each other. But they do have an association on the URL path.

Suman M.

“replace urls” and “Permalinks & URLs Settings” work independently. “replace urls” has priority over “Permalinks & URLs Settings”.

You might need to use “replace urls” if you want to replace some text in the URL that’s not replaced by “Permalinks & URLs Settings”.

Please let me know the actual URL that you are trying to replace so that I can let you know the correct replacement for it.

ice
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Suman M.

1) You can enter those new names in respective fields in HMWP permalinks & urls tab

2) Add replacements like these in “replace urls” section:

wp-includes/css/dist/block-library/style.min.css ==> somename1.css

wp-content/plugins/yith-woocommerce-wishlist/assets/css/jquery.selectBox.css ==> somename2.css

wp-content/plugins/revslider/public/assets/css/settings.css ==> somename3.css

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.