Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP Custom Link to Login

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    cribeiro

By activating hide my wp one can get a link such as

domain.com/wp-login.php?hide_my_wp=1234
    You give the option to customize “1234” but I do not want to have hide_my_wp

For your information I am using S2 Member, Login Ninja and W3TC plugins

In one of your pages codecanyon you recommend to use theme my login plugin to make that URL domain.com/login

Here’s the issue. Theme my login is very basic, it does not have what I am looking for. In fact it interferes with other plugins triggering crashes.

To prevent installing too many plugins which it is not a good idea you could work on a new version including a custom login URL

I am sure you understand it does not make much sense to be using ….hide_my_wp on links for clients to login

If you are not up to that, it is your choice, let me know if whether a plugin such as http://codecanyon.net/item/modal-log-in-for-wordpress/3509483 would not interfere with yours provided option to change login url is disabled

thanks

Hassan

Hi,

I still don’t satisfy that it’s a require feature but by your requests I will implement it for next version 🙂 (2.1 or 2.2)

You can use current version with all other login plugins those use standard WP API for login URL. I think 90% of login plugins in community use it so you shouldn’t have any problem.

Hassan

It was just added to latest version. Download it from this forum 🙂

cribeiro

where in the forum? I dont see any download link. i downloaded it from codecanyon but I do not see any change when i click on file I see version 2.1. is this the most recent?
    are you saying one can customize login link on the new version substituting theme my login? where can i do it?

cribeiro

I see it now. THANKS!

alexus
    Pro

Hassan, hi! It only change domain.com/wp-login.php?hide_my_wp=1234 to domain.com/wp-login.php?custom_text=1234, right? And not to domain.com/custom_text ?

Hassan

Yes, it is. To do it you need ‘Theme My Login’ plugin.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.