Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP Developer * View source

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    JoeVirtue

I’m not sure if I understand the premise of the plugin. Am I able to change the text in the Source code? plugins, themes, etc… I tried using the “replace tool” but it wasn’t changing anything.

Thanks

Suman M.

Hi, please follow these steps:

– goto HMWP Start Tab, apply ‘Medium Privacy – More Compatibility’ scheme and save the settings
    – goto HMWP Permalinks & URLs tab, set “rename plugins” option to “all plugins” and save the settings

Note: Assuming that it’s WP single site and Apache server. Your site’s htaccess file should be writeable. The new backend login URL will be http://www.YourDomain.com/wp-login.php?hide_my_wp=1234 (you can change the secret code “hide_my_wp=1234” from general settings tab)

JoeVirtue
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Suman M.

Can you please let us know your website’s wp-admin login details & FTP details (as private reply), so that we can look into it further and set it up for you. Thanks!

JoeVirtue
    Suman M.

The above credentials doesn’t seem to be working? I’m getting “Incorrect username or password” error!

JoeVirtue
    Suman M.

Hi, it seems to be conflict with the latest version of Jupiter theme. We’ll be looking into it further, and if in case the issue cannot be resolved, you are eligible for the refund.

JoeVirtue
    Suman M.

Hi, sorry for the delay. The development team is looking into it. We request you to wait couple of days. Thanks!

Hassan

Hi,

Sorry for delay,

I couldn’t login using provided link but I recently noticed there is a fundamental incompatibility with Jupiter and it’s not expected to to be fixed in near future. Please request refund from CC panel to get your money.

There is a report that it works as long as you didn’t enter Jupiter purchase code. If it’s possible pelase try that and let me know the result.

JoeVirtue
    JoeVirtue
    Suman M.

Hi, it’s actually issue with the latest version of the Jupiter theme. We’ll let you know when the issue get’s resolved. For refund, yes, you have to apply it from your Envato Panel.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.