Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP Editor Rule and Yoast SEO Problems

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    ibalawi

Hi, I have 2 issues with Hide My WordPress.. 1st when Editor role users edit or modify post or page and when they click “update” , they get directed to 404 error page, this doesn’t happen to Admin role users. (note i enabled Editor in Trusted User Roles Section and that didnt fix the issue )
    2nd issue i have Yoast SEO installed and when i try to use the wizard to optimize the website i get error message about conflict, i troubleshooted issue and this only happens when HMWP is activated.

Regards

Suman M.

Hi, for 1st issue, please empty out “Page Base”, “Page Query” and “Post Query” fields in Permalinks & urls tab.
    For 2nd issue, can you please let us know what exactly is the error message that you get? Screenshot will be helpful.
    Thanks!

ibalawi

screenshot attached

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Suman M.

Hi, is the 1st issue resolved? Regarding Yoast SEO issue, we checked at our end and there is no such issue. Can you please let us know your site’s wp-admin login details (as private reply) so that we can look into the issue further? Thanks!

ibalawi
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Suman M.

I disabled “Replace content of AJAX responses” and “Replace _wpnonce in URLs with _nonce” options in Source Code tab and it’s working fine now. Please check and let us know.

ibalawi

thanks ! , its working now ,, but i have another problem happend after installing your plugin , my theme has Live Search , its stopped working after installing Hide My WP

Suman M.

Please do these:

– empty out “Ajax URL” field in Permalinks & URLs tab
    – disable “Search base redirect” option in Permalinks & URLs tab

ibalawi

Thanks ,,

I tried , its not working too

Regards

Suman M.

Hi, can you please check now? I’ve emptied out ‘Search Base’ and ‘Search Query’ fields and it seems to be working fine now.

ibalawi

Thanks a lot , its working now ..
    but all this modifications that we did will not affect the plugins goal ?

regards

Suman M.

Hi, no, it won’t affect the plugin goals. These disabled options are not must have ones.

ibalawi

Thanks a lot, i appreciate your help

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.