Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP Hide My WPA incompatible with my My Sites

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kemalellidort

Hi, I previously tried to contact codecanyon out, but you did not succeed. I am faced with a situation very annoying at the moment.

I got more hits the site owner. And hide my wp plugin impossible to do with so many hits. When I use wp Fastest Cache or WP Super Cache to be a problem when you use the hide my wp plugin;

When I use the file system cache as follows brings problems. But it’s comforting to my site cache in the form of files and a lot of my values ​​reduces server load. I need to use it. But do not align.

I’m waiting for your help. This file is the file you want to use in the form of cache hide when I’ve done with my wp site settings in the original (default) settings are returning.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Hassan

Sorry, but I didn’t understand why cache plugins couldn’t help you.

Make sure you increased php memory limit on your server. (Google it!).

Choosing Quick settings scheme may also help but if a caching plugin is enabled you really don’t need to use Quick mode.

Another helpful method may be disabling other unused plugins.

Hassan

I just saw your comment on CodeCanyon. Sorry for delay.

Yes, HMWP is compatible with W3TC, WP Super Cache, Hyper cache, etc.

Take screenshots from your site or error messages if you have problem with those plugins.

kemalellidort

Hi again,

I want to explain my problem clearly now.

I have a web site and I’m using Hide MY WP plugin but there’s a problem that when i use this plugin my put-up Hide MY WP settings are fail and I see WordPress default file settings in my web site in my source code.

Before that, I have used WordPress cache plugins like Super Cache and Fastest Cache, however these plugins are not useful for my web sites and server because these plugins cause to increase my server load value.

My web server is high quality and has high properties.

I want to use enclosed cache files compatible with Hide MY WP.

Waiting your help and thank you.

Regards,

P.S.: I’m not using any unnecessary plugins. That’s all basic WP plugins like Google XML Sitemaps, All in SEO Pack, Postviews etc.

For your second responde:

The plugins that you said is not equal to my web site traffic (daily visits). I mean, caching is insufficient. Therefore, instead of block cache, i have to cache all web site. Thus, I have to use the cache that is in the wp_cache_datanet.rar.

Enc: 1 file. (wp_cache_datanet.rar)

Hassan

I think I understood the problem.

Here’s a modified version of cache.php . Stick in your mind that HMWP should be loaded to make it work. It replace old URLs with new before saving cache.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.