Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP HMWP not hides Coming Soon plugin page

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    dface

Hello,

I have installed “Ready! Coming Soon plugin” http://wordpress.org/support/plugin/coming-soon-maintenance-mode-ready

When i changing my webpage in coming soon mode, HMWP does nothing, so this temporary page reveals wordpress elements.

How to resolve this issue?

Thank You !

Hassan

Hi-

This is a known problem. HMWP need to know your current theme. When you use a coming soon/maintenance plugin it filter your current theme and this confuse HMWP.

You usually can fix this problem using Replace URLs. Add something like below to Replace URLs box:
    wp-content/plugins/coming-soon-maintenance-mode-ready/==/coming-soon/

PS:
    We can’t do it by default because there are many coming soon plugins.

dface
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Hassan

I uses this method for some other plugins and it works.

If you guess correctly you should find a htaccess file within the plugin directori(es)

Maybe the coming soon theme folder is somewhere other than plugin directory root.

Which URLs do you see in the source code of coming soon page? (e.g. for styles and images)

dface
    Hassan

Well, in fact Replace URL works itself what doesn’t work is replacing old URLs with new ones. This means the plugin run very soon so it doesn’t allow to any other plugin like HMWP catch it and change its code !!

I checked out the plugin source code. It has relatively a complex structure.

Anyway, this is my last idea. None of following were tested but may work. Use your file manager or a FTP program to open this file: wp-content/plugins/coming-soon …/modules/coming soon/mod.php

Find this line at the top of the code.
    add_action('plugins_loaded', array($this, 'doCominSoonPage'));
    And replace it with:
    add_action('after_setup_theme', array($this, 'doCominSoonPage'));

Try it, if it doesn’t solve the problem do it reverse. Back your previous changes and open hide-my-wp.php in hide-my-wp directory then replace this line:
    add_action('after_setup_theme',array(&$this, 'ob_starter') , 0);
    with this one:
    add_action('plugins_loaded',array(&$this, 'ob_starter') , 0);

Update topic with your result.

dface
    Hassan

As I said it has a relatively complex structure and finding a solution may need lots of trials and errors.

I personally suggest to change this plugin and use lots of other free coming soon themes/plugins. If you’re a code you may also change plugin’s template (manually replace codes with final URLs).

It located here:
    wp-content / plugins / coming-soon-maintenance-mode-ready / modules / csp_tpl_standard / views / tpl / csp_tpl_standardCSPHtml.php

Sorry but this is all I know 😐

dface
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.