Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP How I can delete the old settings?

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Suman Maharjan 3 days, 12 hours ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    alexandru292

Hello,

I make some settings that change wp-admin location, and I want to reverse that change and have again wp-admin. How I can reverse that change?

Also, the new location for wp-admin still doesn’t work, get 404 error.

I want to use this plugin, but to come back the wp-admin.

alexandru292
    This reply has been marked as private.
    alexandru292

I disable the plugin until I get an answer, as I need to work with the dashboard.

Please let me know how to reverse the setting for wp-admin, as I can log in.

Suman Maharjan

Hi, make sure that you also remove the following line from wp-config.php file?

define(“ADMIN_COOKIE_PATH”, “/NEW_WPADMIN_PATH_NAME”);

If it’s still the issue then please hard reset the plugin by manually deleting the rows with following “option_name” from “wp_options” table in your database. Please backup your database first.
    – hide_my_wp
    – hide_my_wp_undo
    – hmwp_ids_installed
    – hmw_all_plugins
    – external_updates-hide_my_wp
    – hmwp_spam_counter
    – hmwp_temp_admin_path

Let us know!

Pradopress

i am having same issue..
    i wrongly set up the plugin and couldnt access my wp dashboard.. i had to delete the plugin from my cpanel and reinstalled it but the plugin still comes back with my old settings.. how do i rectify this issue pls?

Suman Maharjan

Hi Pradopress, did you follow the steps I mentioned in my previous comment? If you are still having the issue then please create a separate support ticket regarding your issue and post there HMWP debug report as private reply (you can generate debug report from HMWP start tab).

Pradopress
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Suman Maharjan

Hi Pradopress, please create a separate support ticket regarding your issue and post there HMWP debug report as private reply (you can generate debug report from HMWP start tab). Thanks!

Pradopress

You mean I should open a new support ticket for this?

Suman Maharjan

Yes, please. As the private message you post here will also be visible to this ticket owner.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.