Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP I have elementor showing up over 800 times in my view source

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    ericdraven

This plugin works great however Im showing my theme name Olympus in style css 6 times, and my elementor plugin name is showing up over 800 times in my view source. Not sure how to fix that in the tools section…tried changing one url but didnt work as the url was already renamed but still has elementor on the end of it…Warning my site is adult…

Suman M.

Hi, I have added some replacements under Replace tools tab (Replace in html) to rename occurrences of word olympus and elementor in stylesheet ids. But word elementor is also being used as css class names and it’s not recommended to replace css class names as it might break the site.

Also added some replacements under ‘Replace urls’ to replace word elementor in URLs. Please check.

ericdraven

uhg wish it could remove elementor as I have a competitor that copies EVERYTHING I do. Thanks for doing that for me. i was having trouble with it but understand it now as I see your additions. great plugin. One more question, sometimes I have to shut plugins off to troubleshoot things. If I turn yours off will I lose what you did in there?

Suman M.

After activating it back, click on “undo previous settings” button in HMWP start tab. To be in safe side, before deactivating plugin, click on “export current settings” button in start tab and save the settings in a text file, which you can use later to import the settings.

ericdraven

uhg I had to disable the plugin and lost all that you did before i saw this =( . anyway ill learn it myself as I saw what you were doing so thanks.

Next issue.

1. My elementor was giving me an error when trying to make a post. “Elementor need to pull content block” and it wont load the page.
    I turned off hmwp and now elementor works.

2. Front end publisher allowed subscribers to upload media through the form. but I get an http error when trying to do so.
    I turn off hmwp and then it doesnt get that error.

I know youre busy but my site launch depends on these two things. If you can help me get these to work that would be awesome

Suman M.

What I did previously is adding replacements for text in “Replace in HTML” and replacements for URLs in “Replace URL”. If any confusion then let me know. You can save/backup HMWP settings using Export Current Settings button in start tab so that you don’t loose your settings.

1) Please try emptying out Ajax URL, API Base, API Query, Post Query, Page Query fields in HMWP permalinks & urls tab

2) check if this issue is still there after above changes. If still there then please try disabling IDS option in IDS Firewall tab.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by Suman M..
    ericdraven

ok I know how to do the tools section now, AWESOME…..Ill try the other stuff now and get back. thanks

ericdraven

Ok that fixed the elementor issue but still cant upload pics from the front end form if I have hmwp on. IDS wasnt enabled on my site…=(

Suman M.

Can you please let us know the steps to regenerate the issue related to uploading pics so that we can check it? Also let us know the login credentials required if any. Thanks!

ericdraven
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ericdraven

did you get that?

Suman M.
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ericdraven

ok that did it, AWESOME. I dont understand what you disabled though. Subscribers will now be able to get into the admin panel? Let me know where the setting is so i know. thanks for fixing…

Suman M.

You can find “Hide Admin” option in HMWP’s General Settings tab – https://www.screencast.com/t/wzpOG5Ee. But with this option disabled the login page will be accessible via /wp-admin

ericdraven

So I should prob make an insanely difficult password for admin?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.