Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP Installation problem

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    wailokcc

I am a new user of HMWP. My site hosted on Siteground was broken after selected the Medium Privacy. I have attached the debug report and .htaccess for your refernece.

wailokcc
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Suman M.

Hi, thanks for contacting us. I’ve removed attachment from the 1st post. Make sure that .htaccess file is writable? After you apply settings in HMWP, the rules shall be added to htaccess file automatically. Please check and let us know.

Also, I checked the debug report and could see that you are using older version 5.5.3 of HMWP plugin. Please update it to latest version 6.0.1. You can update it from site’s backend or download the latest version from your Envato Panel.

wailokcc
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Suman M.

Hi, we’ll check it. Is it okay if we change the settings in HMWP plugin?

wailokcc

Yes it is okay. Please just tell me changes

Suman M.

Hi, we checked it and it’s being detected as wordpress site because of Elementor plugin. We tried replacing elementor but could not replace the ones as CSS class names and script variables. Renaming CSS class names and script variables will affect some functionalities of elementor.
    SO, as of now, the elementor cannot be removed completely from the page source. We’ll be looking for the possible solution to this in the upcoming versions.

wailokcc

Would you provide the expected date for the solution? I like your plugin, but another plugin “Hide My WP Ghost” claims that it works with Elementor.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Suman M.

Hi, this is already in our To Do list and our dev team is looking into it. However we cannot promise the date as of now. Hiding such plugins and themes is a continuous process and we (and other such plugin) need to keep updating our algorithm. We hop to come up with the solution soon.
    Thanks for your understanding!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.