Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP ISSUE WITH SSL CERTIFICATE

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    amirrezag

Hi support team,

Hope you are having a lovely day!

I have two issues that I need your help with:

Issue #1: Our SSL certificate was not working with the dashboard when we installed HMW. We tried to activate the SSL certificate last time and it caused big problems for us and all the settings we created were destroyed and the whole platform was shut down. It was so bad that we came to you to help us even reset the plugin. if you remember this is what happened last time: https://support.wpwave.com/forums/topic/i-lost-my-reset-link

Because of that, we needed to do many hours of extra work to get to the point we were before activating the SSL certificate.
    now the plugin is working and things are back to normal BUT the SSL is not active again and we are kinda sure if we do that again we are going to be facing the same issues we faced last time. Can you help us solve this SSL issue without us losing all our settings again?

Issue #2: Once every 2 3 days all our WordPress dashboard content disappears. When we go to the plugins section it tells us that we need to input our purchase code and the plugin is inactive. I re-enter the purchase code, save and everything is back to normal. then in 2 3 days, I see the same error again. I have to enter the purchase code and save. This happened like 3 4 times now and I was wondering if there is a way to solve this.

Looking forward to your response.

Again thank you very much for your great support.

All the best

Alex

Suman M.

Hi, thanks for reaching out to us. HMWP should not have any issue with SSL certificate. We recommend you to first deactivate HMWP plugin and then activate SSL certificate. If everything is working fine then activate HMWP plugin (apply/change settings if required). Clear the cache if any.
    If there is any issue, please deactivate HMWP plugin and contact us so that we can look into it (you can also manually disable plugin by renaming hide_my_wp plugin folder name in /wp-content/plugins/ directory).

Issue#2 is the strange one! Is it that all wordpress dashboard content disappears or only the HMWP settings disappears? Let us know.

Have a nice weekend!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.