Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP Issues with the theme, whatcms and wappalyzer

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    dingler
    Pro

Hello again, Suman. I have disabled the plugin and test again, everything worked fine, it is definitely the plugin that is causing the problem. Thank you very much for your attention and support, but I would appreciate a refund of the purchase, a week has passed and I have not been able to start the store, that makes me lose money. How do I request a refund, Paypal, CodeCanyon, or in this forum?

dingler
    Pro
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Suman M.
    dingler
    Pro
    Suman M.
    dingler
    Pro
    Suman M.
    dingler
    Pro

Suman, I waited for you today, and I already waited a lot. No, I have not touched absolutely anything of the configuration, I cannot access the control panel. Since I gave you access, just disable the plugin when I mentioned it to you.
    I definitely can’t wait any more days, I waited for you all day yesterday, this time I’m demanding a refund. Tomorrow I start to configure everything again to start the online store and advertising, I have already lost money waiting.

Suman, I mention it again, I think your intention is good, I think you have a good reputation and customer service and the idea of ​​your plugin is good, I would have liked to be able to use it, unfortunately it doesn’t work for me and the technical support has been delayed , time is money, your plugin has already cost me more than what I paid initially. Thank you very much for your attention, please, I need my refund as soon as possible.

Suman M.
    dingler
    Pro

Thanks, Suman. I had already requested a refund via the Envato panel.

dingler
    Pro

Hello Suman. I would like to know how long the refund takes?

Suman M.

Hi, we’ve refunded it. Please check. Thanks!

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.