Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP It supposed that our servers is Windows (IIS)

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    ugurterzi

Hi, as we mentioned the plugin supposed that our server is Windows (IIS). There is a notification at the top of the plugin settings page as like that: “Your web server is Windows (IIS)! You need to (re)configure Hide My WP almost after each change. Go to start tab, click on Windows Configuration and follow documentation”

But our server is Linux based (Apache). And mod rewrite is working well. And htaccess file is 0644 as it should be.

Can you hep with us to configure your plugin regularly?

Thank you so much.

Suman M.

Hi, can you please let us know your website details (as private message) so that we can have a look at the issue.

ugurterzi
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Suman M.

Hi, we have setup HMWP for you. We have to update htaccess file manually for this. To see changes, you can check the htaccess files – .htaccess-BKP (old) and .htaccess (new)

And, your new login URL is http://odeme.bilginleras.com/wp-login.php?hide_my_wp=1234 (you can change the parameter “hide_my_wp=1234” from HMWP settings)

• This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by Suman M..
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by Suman M..
    ugurterzi
    Suman M.

Hi, we’ll further look into it and get back to you.

ugurterzi
    ugurterzi
    Suman M.

HI ugurterzi, sorry for the delay, but this might take some time. We’ll surely get back to you.

Hassan

Hi ugurterzi,

HMWP checks out server signature to find out server type. Sometimes server administrators manually change signature to hide the real server type (for security reasons).

Currently your server signature is: Microsoft-IIS/6.0

If it works correctly, you can simply ignore the message. You can assume it as linux server and use any kind of configuration you like!

ugurterzi
    Suman M.

Hi, it’s one site per license, so you’ll need separate license for different domains. More details here – http://codecanyon.net/licenses/standard

ugurterzi
    Suman M.

Hi, I understand your concern. But as an author we do not have access to license settings in Envato. Thanks anyways 🙂

ugurterzi
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.