Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP Jetpack troubleshooting

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    testuser

Hi,
    I bought your plugin three times because I thought it would work with jetpack, but it keeps having issues with jetpack.
    Apparently, jetpack keeps having connection issues, e.g. once I click on “more statistics on wordpress.com” it will show me a red exclamation mark for missing connection. When I had higher privacy turned on, it completely messed up the site and I could not even log in – except for when I deactivated/deleted hide my wp or jetpack. But when I set up jetpack again and turn on Hide my WP it causes problems.

Problems: Site won’t load correct, no connection to jetpack.

But: Once I deactivate Hide my WP everything works fine and I have no issues anymore.

Could it be caused by the latest update? I’m pretty frustrated by now that I have to set up both plugins again and again, because it keeps causing problems. I don’t to completely lower the privacy. What can I do?

Thanks.

Suman M.

Hi, apologies for the inconvenience caused. I tried to login to site’s backend with above credentials but it says incorrect password. The high privacy settings can cause some conflict in some cases. So we recommend you to use “medium privacy more compatibility” settings scheme and then enable/tweak other settings required. Please do these and then let us know.

testuser
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Suman M.

Yes, please let us know wp-admin login details as private reply. Also list the issues you are having. Thanks!

testuser
    Suman M.
    testuser

Well, does this mean I will have to fix it in the replace html every time after an update now? I guess I don’t have to list the reasons, why people chose to use Jetpack. When I don’t use it, I have to replace it with several other plugins, which might then cause incompatibility issues. The reason I bought HMWP was, because it was supposed to work with Jetpack and because there seemed to be some security issues with Jetpack. And I have it three times, so is there a chance, the next update will make it work again?

Suman M.
    Valentio

Help with Hide my wp by blocking the jetpack

I have a similar problem, the Hidy my wp plugin blocks the connection between my site’s jetpack and wordpress.com account

I noticed that it blocks the jetpack with calling IPs, and even though I click on the IP to add to the Whitelist list.

It doesn’t work because for every call the jetpack has a new IP!

I will send the screenshots of each screen!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.