About this topic, i’m using gravity forms and have a cdn (Stackpath).
If i put the cdn path in CDN path field, Gravity forms doesn’t works.
So my question is, is important to put the cdn key in cdn path field for any purpose? Because, as i said, Gravity forms doesn’t works (neverending loading loop when want to go to next gravity forms screen inside form).
Yes, you’ll need to enter CDN url if there’s one (please enter full cdn url starting with http).
The issue with gravity forms could be something else. Please do these:
– disable “Anti Spam” option in HMWP General settings tab
– disable “Directory List” option in General settings tab
– disable “Hide PHP Files” option in General settings tab
– empty out “Ajax URL” field in Permalinks & URLs tab
– if it’s still the issue then try disabling IDS option in IDS Firewall tab