Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP Missing gallery photos and not working cover slider

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    ydaut
    Active

Good day!

I have a problem with not working gallery photos and hero cover slider on listing page on my website. Below I will describe in details what exactly is the problem

As you can see on the screenshots everytime when i or another listing owner tries to upload or add ONLY A PHOTOS INTO THE GALLERY using the managers dashboard everything works perfectly, photos are displayed on the listing page after saving changes.

But when I, for example, or another listing owner (website user) RETURNS to the jobs dashboard to add new tags, photos for example or amenities or UPDATE and EDIT the information about the listing and then saves changes after you save, THE PHOTOS on the listing page DISAPPEAR from the gallery and slider.

I tried switching to the light privacy scheme but it still didn’t work. Only when I deactivated the HMWP plugin everything started working.

Please help me to solve this problem

Thank you and have a nice day!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Suman M.

Hi, please apply “medium privacy more compatibility” settings scheme. Then disable IDS option from IDS Firewall tab, and empty out “Ajax URL” field in permalinks & urls tab.

Let us know the result. If still the issue then please let us know the plugin that you are using for above process. Also let us know the steps to regenerate the issue (along with required login details) so that we can check at our end.

ydaut
    Active

Hello, Suman!
    Happy new year to you!
    Sorry for the late response, I did everything as you wrote above except one in “Medium Pravacy More Compatibility” scheme it did not work and I switched to “Light Pravacy – Most Compatibility” scheme. Now it’s working.

Now there is another problem – the URL of any uploaded image on the site displayed as “wp-content” for example https://wallary.kz/wp-content/uploads/job-manager-uploads/company_avatar/2018/12/38228784″. I had to remove the “New upload path” and “New wp-content path” fields in the Permalinks & URLs settings because they along with “Ajax URL” field were a problem of faulty uploaded photos from the first problem.

Please help me to solve this problem

Thank you and have a nice day!

Suman M.

Thanks! Happy New Year to you as well.

I renamed the uploads path to “/file” and it seems to be working fine. No images are broken! Can you please check and let us know?

ydaut
    Active

Good day, Suman!

I am aware that when you rename the field in the Permalinks & URLs to “/file” images works fine.

But when I, for example, or another listing owner (website user) RETURNS to the jobs dashboard to change or add new tags, photos for example or amenities or UPDATE and EDIT the information about the listing and then saves changes after you save, ALL THE PHOTOS on the listing page DISAPPEAR from the gallery and slider. And the only solution was to empty the “/file” field and switching to “Light Pravacy – Most Compatibility” scheme, only after this actions everything worked fine, all the photos and media when user re-loaded worked and displayed on their listing pages.

Now there is another problem – the URL of any uploaded image on the site displayed as “wp-content” for example “https://wallary.kz/wp-content/uploads/job-manager-uploads/company_avatar/2018/12/38228784″.

Is there a way to solve the problem?

Suman M.
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ydaut
    Active
    ydaut
    Active
    ydaut
    Active
    Suman M.
    ydaut
    Active
    Suman M.
    ydaut
    Active
    ydaut
    Active
    Suman M.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.