Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP More Compatibilty + Rename Plugins

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    B.M.C

Hi
    ( I can not speak english well )
    When i use “More Compatibilty + Rename Plugins”, my site was break.
    what can i do?
    Please check screen shots.
    Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    B.M.C
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Suman M.

Hi, I checked your site rivench.com and seems like it’s working fine now.

Is it that if you set “rename plugins” option to “all plugins” then it breaks?

• This reply was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by Suman M..
    B.M.C

Thanks for quick reply
    it’s working fine, because i disable Rename Plugins.
    when i set rename plugins on “all plugins” or “only active plugins”, site was broken.
    now i set rename plugins on “all plugins” , please check site again.
    Thanks

Suman M.

Did you add the rewrite rules again to nginx config file after setting “rename plugins”.

Follow these steps:
    – set “rename plugins” to all plugins

– goto Start tab and click Nginx Configuration button. If you don’t see this button, add &nginx_config=1 to HMWP settings page URL to see Nginx rewrite rules. For example:
    http://yourdomain.com/wp-admin/options-general.php?page=hide_my_wp&nginx_config=1

– Now add those lines (rewrite rules) to your Nginx configuration file. If config file already has HMWP rules the overwrite those rules with new ones.

– restart nginx server

B.M.C

You can check screenshots in first posts.
    i add all rules.

Suman M.

As per your screenshot it seems like you have added all the rewrite rules for plugin rename in WPEngine Panel. But those rewrite rules are not working. For example: http://rivench.com/ext/b6eb7c8c/pro/assets/css/ubermenu.min.css is not redirecting to http://rivench.com/wp-content/plugins/ubermenu/pro/assets/css/ubermenu.min.css

Can you please ask your host why those rewrite rules are not working?

B.M.C

i ask my host, and they say:
    =================================================================================
    I reviewed your rewrites and the issue is the order in which they are entered. Please keep in mind that the rules are checked in sequential order and if a match is found, it maps to URL entered for that rewrite. In your example URL(http://rivench.com/ext/b6eb7c8c/pro/assets/css/ubermenu.min.css) there are actually two matches:
    ^/ext/(.*) to /wp-content/plugins/$1
    ^/ext/b6eb7c8c/(.*) to /wp-content/plugins/ubermenu/$1

The first one is higher up on the list and is being used. Removing or altering the rule(example: ^/ext2/(.*)) in a way so that it does not match the example URL allows the one further down to work without issue.

I tested this and confirmed it to be working but did not want to permanently alter your rules and assume that all of them are necessary. The rewrites have been changed back to the originals at this time. You could also move that particular rule to the bottom of the list so if an exact match is not found then it will utilize it.
    ===================================================================================
    What can i do?
    i change my rules list to this screenshot, but problem not solved.

Attachments:
    B.M.C

and
    Part of the site was right, but not all
    Thanks

Suman M.

Sorry I didn’t notice the order you added in WPEngine Panel. You’ll need to add the rules there in exactly same order as generated in HMWP settings page.

And now what isn’t working in the site?

B.M.C

I add the rules there in exactly same order as generated in HMWP. (Screenshot)
    but, when many of my plugins, like “8theme Post Types” “Revolution Slider” “Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer” do not work.
    Thanks

Attachments:
    Suman M.

Can you please point us to the URLs in your website where we can see issues related to “8theme Post Types”, “Revolution Slider” and “Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer”

B.M.C

“8theme Post Types” work good ,but:
    In home page ( http://rivench.com/ ) , in bottom of page “Revolution Slider” and “Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer” do not work correctly. (screenshot)

Attachments:
    B.M.C

my site is broken, please answer to my previous comment.
    Thanks

Suman M.

I didn’t see any such issues as shown in the screenshot. Please try heard refreshing your browser or check with another browser. Attached is the screenshot of entire home page that I see.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.