Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP My Theme is not working?

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    ezgetdesigner

After I install Hide My WP, my web site is not working properly.
    It looks like as attachment.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    ezgetdesigner
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Suman M.

Hi, it seems like your site’s htaccess file isn’t writeable. Please give it write permission via FTP or CPanel and then save HMWP settings again.

ezgetdesigner

I tried. still not working.
    My Ftp setting as Attachments: Is it right?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Suman M.

It looks okay. Can you please provide us with your website backend details (as private message) so that we can have a look at the issue.

ezgetdesigner
    Suman M.

It’s not Apache server, it is Nginx. Hence you need some manual configuration. Follow these steps:

– goto HMWP start tab click Nginx configuration button or else goto this URL http://test.doctorcare.com.tw/wp-admin/options-general.php?page=hide_my_wp&nginx_config=1

– add the rules shown in Nginx configuration box to your Nginx configuration file. It’s usually located in /etc/nginx/nginx.conf or /etc/nginx/conf/nginx.conf.

For more detail refer to ‘Nginx configuration’ section in the documentation provided along with the plugin.

ezgetdesigner
    Suman M.

You should actually update your nginx configuration file. Follow these steps:

– select and save ‘medium privacy more compatibility’ settings scheme.
    – goto http://test.doctorcare.com.tw/wp-admin/options-general.php?page=hide_my_wp&nginx_config=1
    – You’ll then see a list of rules/lines in “Nginx configuration” box in Start tab.
    – add these rules in your Nginx configuration file. It’s usually located in /etc/nginx/nginx.conf or /etc/nginx/conf/nginx.conf.

For more detail refer to ‘Nginx configuration’ section in the documentation provided along with the plugin.

ezgetdesigner

I tried. I can’t find where is “/etc/nginx/nginx.conf”

Suman M.

It’s usually located in /etc/nginx/nginx.conf or /etc/nginx/conf/nginx.conf. If not there, please ask your hosting provider for it’s location and how to edit it.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.