Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP Need some fix, still show wpargs on ajax and show wp version on css and js

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dartokloning

Hi,

Your theme is work well but something for me still not right and make me still knew my theme is wordpress.
    1. It still show wpargs when calling ajax
    2. how to remove wordpress version from css and js? I mean with your plugins

And the other question is, I want to use your plugins for my other website, how I can accomplish that?

dartokloning

I’m sorry to bother you again but the 2nd question is already fix, yes it’s already on your plugin, I just not see it, my bad.

But no 1 is not answered, and i have more, please see on attachment. It’s about plugin Revolution Slider and Contact Form 7, this plugin call to wp-***

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Hassan

Well, first choose ‘Full Page’ replace mode (General settings tab) then make sure you choose to replace Javascript paths for plugins (Permalink tab). These options should help.

In case of arguments, it’s technically impossible for HMWP to predict plugins code and change them automatically. Of course, you can do it using Replace in HTML feature but you also need to change plugins code manually (you should have experience enough to do it)

julies
    This reply has been marked as private.
    julies
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Hassan

For first just use Replace URL.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.