Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP Nginx Site Broken on Frontend and Backend

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Suman M. 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    doings

In my entire 8 years of using Envato, you have the worst support i’ve ever experienced, it’s unbelievable! You’re busy responding to people on Codecanyon comment section, but you’ve decided to totally ignore my problems?? I AM A CUSTOMER TOO! and i need A SOLUTION! i am infuriated by your behavior which is totally unacceptable.

To the more important thing:

My site runs on Ubuntu Linux 16.04.2 and Nginx

After installing your Hide My WP and following your exact instructions my site is completely broken both on the frontend and backend, i had to disable the plugin. Before you ask me for my site’s access details – FYI i cannot give it to you (i’m not allowed to) – This plugin isn’t new, it was added to codecanyon on the 19th of March 2013, so i’m certain this is not a new problem to you, so you should already have a solution without requesting for my site access.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Suman M.

Hi, apologies for the inconvenience caused. We usually respond within 24 hours. Also, we recommended you to raise a support ticket so that your comments on codecanyon don’t get missed out and you get priority support.
    The broken site like in screenshot above usually happens when HMWP rules sin’t added correctly in Nginx config file.

Please generate debug report from HMWP start tab and post it here as private reply. Also, post here your site’s Nginx Config content (after you have added HMWP rules in it). Thanks!

Note: You need to add HMWP rules within server{} block in nginx config and then restart nginx.

doings
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Suman M.
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Suman M.

And after adding the rules you’ll need to restart Nginx server. Please check and let us know.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.