Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP Notice: Undefined index: action in hide-my-wp.php on line 3810

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Suman M. 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hey everyone,

Not sure the cause of this. But yesterday I went ahead and installed W3 cache, then I setup Cloudflare. After the cache purge, some of my icons are no longer showing up. I also notice that there is an error on the login page too.

I have since deactivated W3 cache, and have issues isolating the issue. Right now the images seem to be showing up but the error code is still there.

Thoughts?

Suman M.

Hi, that’s not an error message but just a notice. It’s always recommended to disable/suppress notices in the website.
    First of all make sure that WP_DEBUG is set to false in wp-config.php file – [ define("WP_DEBUG", false) ]

If the notice alerts are still visible then you might contact your hosting provider and ask them to disable it for you.

Also check this – https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1308379/how-can-i-stop-php-notices-from-appearing-in-wordpress

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.