Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP Plugin not working anymore

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    samdel17

I made a horrible mistake of replacing all text in html that contains “wp” to something else. When I did that, I lose all my settings and I wasn’t able to login to dashboard. It was only after reverting back .htaccess and wp-config to original and deleting the plugin that I was able to login to my dashboard.

Now when I enabled/actiavte it again, there’s a remark that I need to change again a line in .htaccess (related to my previous settings of renaming wp-admin) however, when I click the settings link of your plugin, I was log out and can’t login.

It seems deleting and activating the plugin does not reset the previous settings but rather reloads it (as it remembers me removing “wp” from my earlier setting). I cannot select that “Revert settings to wp” button because I can’t even go inside the plugin settings.

Is there a way to really remove your plugin, get rid of any entries in the database related to my previous plugin setting for this including cache? So far this plugin is very frustrating to work with.

I already tried all the suggestions from the comments and nothing works. I’ve already sent my dashboard credentials and ftp.

Regards,
    Sam

samdel17
    This reply has been marked as private.
    samdel17
    This reply has been marked as private.
    samdel17

is there an undo buttom hidden somewhere??

An undo button to restore the very last database entry hopefully you can do. Just before I used that “replaced html output” functionality where I replaced all “wp” entries with something else. pls pls pls

samdel17

its ok now..i removed some tables in the database that stores some info about your plugin

Suman M.

Alright. Do let us know if you have any other issue.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.