Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP Problem with a google map widget after activates HMWP

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    ziloub
    Active

Hi support team,
    I have a problem with my Google map on the homepage when I activated the HMWP plugin (Medium – Rename All Plugins). It’s not working when I’m logged out. When I’m connected as administrator, it works (because trusted user).
    Could you please tell me what can I do to have the google map working good with the good settings on HMWP plugin to securize my website?
    Thanks for your support

ziloub
    Active
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ziloub
    Active

I noticed also that i have a issue too with the widget “popular events” (Evénements populaires in French) at the bottom right (in the sidebar) of my website homepage.

ziloub
    Active

And if it can help, I think these js files are important (and maybe that’s why I have things not working with HMWP) :
    – google-clustering
    – location_script
    – google-maps-apiscript

ziloub
    Active
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ziloub
    Active

Hi, it is quite urgent support question, as these plugins need to work with HMWP on my website. Do you have any ideas to how fix that?
    Thanks for your support!
    Regards

ziloub
    Active

There is someone for the support?? This is really urgent please!
    Regards

ziloub
    Active

Hi there, I really need a support now, I launch my website tomorrow! Please answer, I gave you all to check on my website!
    Thanks!
    Regards

ziloub
    Active

There is no support for your plugin? I really need a support for the plugin i bought to you, but impossible to have an answer.. I would be nice if you can take in count my problem (first time in 1 year that I contact you).
    Regards

Suman M.

Hi, sorry for delay. Disabling the option “Hide wp-admin folder and its files for untrusted users” under general settings tab seems to solve the issue. Is google map and popular events dependent on admin (wp-admin) scripts?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.