Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP Problem with W3 total cache and hide my wp

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    alichakery
    Pro

Hello,

I am serving my css by W3 total cache through CDN , when I installed this plugin my css broke down and it is trying to load css from main.css which does not exists and I get a not found page from my CDN url.

would you please help me to solve it ?

Hassan

Hello Ali,

First please read this FAQ, if it didn’t help please provide site URL and probably a WP test account.

alichakery
    Pro

Thank you for the reply,

I read that before, unfortunately I am using Genesis framework + W3total cache. W3 total cache combine and serve static files (CSS and JS) itself so I really need to disable this part of your plugin (I mean CSS part). Is it possible ?

فی امان الله

Hassan

I also tested Genesis framework and there was not any issue with it. I think the problem is minify option in W3TC.

However, it should be fixed in future version but now you can leave New Style Name (located in permalink tab) blank or disable minify option in W3TC. Note that HMWP can minify and cache main style file without any third-party plugin but it’s not as perfect as W3TC.

If you see URLs in your source code this FAQ may be really helpful!

Anyway, if you couldn’t configure it yourself just please provide required info privately and I’ll do it for you 🙂

در امان خدا 😉

alichakery
    Pro

Thank you for the reply.

You know I highly customized my Genesis based on W3total cache which means if I disable the W3 total cache minify option it will break every thing so I prefer to wait for the next version.

And I also have a question about the licensing , I have several websites and I wonder if I am allowed to install this plugin on all all of my own websites ?

ای بابا فکر کردم شما عرب هستید .. شرمنده … خیلی از آواتارتون خوشم اومد

راستی ما شرکت هاستینگ داریم اگر موردی بود که بتونیم کمک کنیم خوشحال میشیم
    سایت ما : faservers.com
    (لینک نکردم که تبلیغ نشه)

ممنونم

Hassan
    This reply has been marked as private.
    alichakery
    Pro
    Hassan
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.