Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP Purchase code notification error

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Suman M. 4 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    GerardBr

Hi, every x time I have to rewrite the purchase code in the plugin settings. The web stops working and only the Hide my Wp notification is displayed. I do not understand why I always repeat it again as if I had not added it. What can I do to always work well? Thank you

• This topic was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by  GerardBr. Reason: traduction
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Suman M.

Hi, I checked your site’s backend and I don’t see any notification regarding HMWP purchase code. Is it that the notification comes back after some time?

GerardBr

Hello,
    If correct, the notification returns after some time. If I do not add the code I can not work on the wordpress because only the notification appears so when you enter it is all correct. because we are working on it.

Thank you

Suman M.

I checked again and there’s no notification regarding HMWP purchase code now. If it comes back then let us know, and also post your HMWP purchase code as private reply. Thanks!

GerardBr
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Suman M.

We checked it and the license looks good. Also, I don’t see any purchase code notification there in backend now. Please check and let us know.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.