– disable “Anti Spam” option in HMWP General settings tab
– disable “Directory List” option in General settings tab
– disable “Hide PHP Files” option in General settings tab
– enter your name and email address in “Email sender name” and “Email sender address” fields in General settings tab
– if still the issue then try disabling “IDS” option in IDS Firewall tab
Do let us know.
This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Suman M..
Wappalyzer is detecting wordpress most probably because of the comment added by WP Rocket – https://www.screencast.com/t/opMXycd6U
Please remove the comment by adding following line in wp-config.php file: