October 4, 2019 at 12:01 pm #27854
on installing the Hide My WP, light version my site was broken. But since I was satisfied customer from Code Canyon, i thought of buying the product and give the full version a try.
1. Please suggest a full step by step guide/procedure for the installation.
2. Please note that the current site is on AWS, and runs on an ip address, I would later be updating the DNS, then the website will have a proper name for it. will there be any issue if I install the Hide My WP now, and then there is the change in name?
Please suggest what should I do? Before I point the domain name to this installation i want to ensure that the plugin is working.
Thanks.October 5, 2019 at 4:25 pm #27861
Hi, thanks for contacting us!
1) Please follow these steps:
– activate HMWP plugin
– enter HMWP purchase code in Start tab and save settings
– apply ‘medium privacy more compatibility’ settings scheme from start tab and save settings
(the new login url will be http://www.YourDomain.com/wp-login.php?hide_my_wp=1234)
As you are on AWS, make sure that .htaccess file is enabled. If .htaccess is not writable, then you’ll need to manually add HMWP rules in htaccess file (by clicking ‘manual configuration’ button in General Settings tab and following the steps mentioned)
2) There shall not be any issue in such case.October 10, 2019 at 12:02 pm #27945
I am still not able to implement it. Since I was trying on the backup /staging site, I have not entered the license code. But the site in broken after the implementation of it. https://126.96.36.199/
I have also set the wp configured the wp-config file as writable. and then deactivated and activated the plug in, but it still failed.
Please suggest/ what you can do for the successful installation of it.
October 10, 2019 at 7:39 pm #27953October 11, 2019 at 6:09 am #27955October 13, 2019 at 3:33 pm #27965October 14, 2019 at 6:36 am #27979October 14, 2019 at 5:20 pm #27991October 21, 2019 at 12:00 pm #28022October 22, 2019 at 1:10 pm #28027October 23, 2019 at 2:25 pm #28033October 24, 2019 at 5:24 am #28035
- This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by traptiagrawal2015.
Yes, the support first looks into the issue and if it can’t be resolved then it’s escalated to dev team. Please allow us couple of days, and if the issue cannot be resolved then we’ll make the refund. Thanks for your understanding!October 28, 2019 at 12:12 pm #28067
Could you please inform us if there is any progress?
Trapti AgrawalOctober 29, 2019 at 4:07 am #28070
Hi Trapti, we checked it but unfortunately, HMWP is not working in your site. Please apply for the refund via your Envato Panel and let us know your Envato username. Thanks!October 29, 2019 at 7:21 am #28071
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.