Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP some elements in the theme code remain unchanged

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Suman M. 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Elchinik

I installed the plugin, but its use reflects badly on some elements of the theme, for example for buttons in the theme header.
    In addition, some elements in the theme code remain unchanged (/thege.. and so) – can you assist in solving these problems?
    Thanks

Suman M.

Hi, can you please check the website now? Also I have added replacements under “replace tools” tab to replace the occurrences of “thegem” in the site’s page source. You can make the replacements similarly. Please check and let us know.

Elchinik

Great!!!!!!
    –°an you explain to me how you did it (replace and fix CSS) so that later I could do it myself
    Thanks

Suman M.

Please check HMWP “replace tools” tab. To replace URLs you need to use “replace urls” option and for other text you can use “replace in html”.
    You can check the replacements I have added there and add other replacements accordingly.
    More info here – https://codecanyon.net/item/hide-my-wp-amazing-security-plugin-for-wordpress/4177158/faqs/20827

Elchinik

Another little question:

– for example, if I have this in the url: modules/2c655e33/assets/css/woocommerce.css?ver=3.5.2 and I want to change it as modules/2c655e33/assets/css/hidemywp.css?ver=3.5.2 I have to replace the parameter in Replace in URL section?

Suman M.

You’ll need to add the replacement like below in “replace ulrs” section:

wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/assets/css/woocommerce.css ==> hidemywp.css

Elchinik

Hello. Can you advice, how I can to change dynamic url as:

“/inc/cache/autoptimize/css/autoptimize_4f5092ff5db03deb4596bdf8ae97c45e.css”
    “/inc/cache/autoptimize/js/autoptimize_312a68f0ccfc34d36e01c35abaa06f22.js”

Thanks

Suman M.

Hi, you cannot change the dynamic URL except for the WP Path in it. So in the dynamic URL above only wp-content part can be renamed. Please check with the autoptimize support if there’s option to change the cache path or you can define your own cache path or not.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  Suman M..
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.