Home Forums Prestashop Modules SEO Friendly URLs Support for Prestashop SEO Friendly (Pretty) URL

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

I bought and installed the Prestashop SEO Friendly (Pretty) URL module on my website that is using 1.6.1.16 version. I can see that the category pages are working as expected but the product pages are showing the url’s with numbers in the string. I do not wish to show my url so can I send you a private message?

Vikas Singhal

Yes, please send me your BO login details along with FTP. Please post it here as a private reply.

yoyo64

hello the module duplicat urls in seo google searsh console urls exemple

Discountmymobile vous propose une large sélection d’écrans de réparation neufs et originaux pour /946-reparation-LG-k7-x210 /discount/reparation-LG-k7-x210
    Découvrez sans plus attendre notre sélection d’écrans neufs et originaux pour réparer vos télé /728-reparation-wiko-getaway /discount/reparation-wiko-getaway

you answered me by email
    Can you please post this issue at support.wpwave.com so that we can work on this and possibly release a fix?

My module does redirect old URLs automatically to the new ones. This may create duplicate URLs. I will try to make the redirects as permanent redirect instead of temporary redirs, this will help with duplicate URLs.

so you have to wait for the update to fix the problem ????

Vikas Singhal

Yes, I am working on a fix. Please wait until this Friday otherwise I will be happy to return your money.

isfata
    Active

Hello, I’ve encountered the same problem with my prestashop site. Product id’s havent changed. Please help me, my contact email is [email protected]

superfoods

Hello, i just bought this module for prestashop 1.7.2.4, but i want it to work exactly like faktiva friendly urls to keep the urls the same as former shop. Now i have the word category in the url and that should be translated in the actual category. Code is:

Route to products: {category:/}{rewrite}
    Route to categorie: {categories:/}{rewrite}/

Also i still see numbers and html in the url 🙁

https://www.landleven.shop/summer-dresses/bedrukt-jurkje-chiffon.html#/1-grootte-s/16-kleur-geel

Can this be fixed urgently? I am trying to launch the shop in a few days. Thanks!
    Greetings, Anita

superfoods
    This reply has been marked as private.
    superfoods
    Vikas Singhal
    superfoods

hi i do not get your answer in my mailbox. You marked this as private, so i cannot read this. Can you please refund? It is not working the way i need, like this:

Route to products: {category}/{rewrite}
    Route to categorie: {categories:/}{rewrite}/
    Route to “selected_filter” -> {rewrite}/f/{selected_filters}
    Route naar CMS page -> info/{rewrite}
    Route to CMS category -> info/{rewrite}/
    Route to manufacturer -> merken/{rewrite}
    Route to supplier -> leverancier/{rewrite}
    Route to modules -> module/{module}{/:controller}

+ STILL .html in the url.

Please inform or/and refund when not possible. Thanks, Anita

Vikas Singhal

Please raise a refund request, I was unable to complete the fix.

(private messages can be seen by you by logging into your account)

tecniwebs

Hello I have problems with the SEO module, I installed it in my store, but when I went to create the combinations of the products, I realized that you can not choose combinations different from the default, disconnecting the module, I can choose them, that It is contemplated?

Vikas Singhal

Have I refunded you already?

tecniwebs

No

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.