Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP Translation issue

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    HTCNewsIR
    Pro

Hi, I try to translate this plugin for myself in both Persian and Italian via PoEdit software, but nothing is changed.
    I go to the directory “wp-content\plugins\hide_my_wp\lib\mute-screamer\languages” and select “mute-screamer.pot” to translate and make changes. Then it creates a file named “mute-screamer-fa_IR.po” and “mute-screamer-fa_IR.mo”.
    When I copy these two files in that directory, nothing is changed.
    I also copied these files into the “wp-content\plugins\hide_my_wp\languages” but still nothing is changed.
    Can you please help me?
    We’re going to build a new multi-lingual website which would have many admins (Irania, Italian, English) and we need this plugin be translated.
    The best

HTCNewsIR
    Pro

Oh, solved. The files names should be “hide_my_wp-fa_IR.po/mo” in the “lang” folder, that I didn’t choose the proper name.

HTCNewsIR
    Pro

But another problem.
    The .pot file existed in “lib/languages” doesn’t contain complete phrases/words, nor there’s a .pot file in “languages” folder.
    How to translate whole the words of this plugin?

Suman M.

Hi, good to know that you want to translate it to another language, but we have not yet created a .pot file for the plugin’s entire phrases/text. We’ll be doing this in the upcoming versions of the plugin. Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.