Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP WORST PLUGIN EXPERIENCE EVER. SITE DOWN, NOTHING HELPS.

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Suman M. 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    The407Group

I need IMMEDIATE assistance. My site is down completely, I get a redirect issue trying to login. I’ve tried everything, changed default login url, changed plugin name in file manager, nothing works. Absolute nightmare. My CSS is all messed up and doesn’t seem to have reverted after changing the plugin name. Pissed.

The407Group
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Suman M.

Hi, apologies for the inconvenience caused. Did you rename wp-admin path name? Such login issue may occur if you rename wp-admin path and you miss some step during the rename.

Suman M.
    The407Group
    Suman M.

I could login with the given credentials, but when I try to access wp-admin I get this error – https://www.screencast.com/t/eCvAFzqn

Also, I checked your site’s source and it seems like HMWP is not activated? You could have login issue related to HMWP plugin if you have rename wp-admin path name using HMWP and then deactivated HMWP plugin. Did you do that? If not then rename “hide_my_wp” plugin folder in /wp-content/plugins/ directory which shall disable HMWP plugin completely. Then try logging into the site.

Let us know!

The407Group

I’ve already changed the name to hide_my_wp_disabled. I also uploaded default htaccess and wp-config file… I seriously hate this plugin it’s caused nothing but problems for me.

The407Group

I need help immediately…. This is absolutely rediculous.

The407Group

WHAT SHOULD I DO!? MY WEBSITE IS DOWN AND I AM LOSING BUSINESS. I’VE TRIED LITERALLY EVERYTHING. HMWP IS DISABLED. WP-CONFIG RESTORED. HTACCESS RESTORED. DISABLED THEME. DISABLED ALL PLUGINS. IM ABLE TO LOG IN, BUT IM NOT ABLE TO ACCESS WP-ADMIN.

I’M BEYOND PISSED, PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP.

I DID CHANGE MY LOGIN URL, BUT ITS CHANGED BACK. TELL ME HOW TO FIX THIS BECAUSE MY ENTIRE WEBSITE IS FUCKED!

Suman M.

You have HMWP renamed, restored wp-config and htaccess restored. This means that you have completely disabled HMWP plugin and the login issue shall not be related to HMWP. Why is that you only blame this plugin, as the reason could be anything else literally? I could understand your frustration about not being able to login but as I said it might not be related to this plugin.
    Please provide us with your site’s FTP credentials so that we can check it for you. Thanks!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.