Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP Avada Problem + WPML Problem + Login Slug not working + Isitwp.com found WP

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    MaT
    This reply has been marked as private.
    MaT

I hope that the problems will be resolved now

The plugin is not usable for me/makes no sense and not as i have bought it at envato if there are still problems with every update of the most sold theme avada & WPML which is also a perfect plugin

and i find here also similar topics, where other users have similar or same problems

big bug is also the not working login slug

if you cannot resolve the problems, it’s ok, then it was a test – tell me – we will cxl it here – accept the refund at envato and its done for me
    i don’t have the time to work always hours that my site is working with problems caused by HMWP plugin

i need a resolve that no problems will be caused anymore – i only use very good developed plugins & the most sold theme at envato, which have all the time bug fixes and more

thanks

• This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by MaT.
    Suman M.
    MaT
    MaT
    Suman M.
    MaT
    Suman M.
    Suman M.
    MaT
    Suman M.

Hi, we’ve already explained above the exact use of “change login url” option. It’s definitely working with HMWP but the login url you are trying to achieve can’t be done with HMWP.

Regarding Avada issue, when I tested/checked in your site (with theme path and style name renamed) it worked without any issue, no errors in the frontend. Is it that though in the frontend it looks all okay, the errors are being logged in backend log?

MaT

Ok it does not work at login slug is a clear answer … as mentioned, this is important for security, but you don’t accept this …

For Avada, as written many times, the error logs are full when the hmwp settings are applied ….

The errors what I have posted in private reply, are from the server error logs, and after some time the page performance goes nearly to zero, because at every click happens a error reg. conflicts between avada & hmwp plugin

That it looks ok at front end is here not enough when the performance will be killed and the server logs are full of errors …….

It seems that your plugin is not compatible anymore with Avada & WPML since approximately 3 months …
    Before most problems not exist but since this time, it is not usable anymore & does not offer anymore what it should do …. Here also with the effect that word press does not get hidden what should be main function

Suman M.

HMWP is compatible with Avada & WPML, and many of our customers are successfully using them together. And it’s also working fine in our test site. Is there any way I can check the error log as soon as I access the website, because as I mentioned above in frontend there’s no issue? Isn’t it also logged somewhere within root directory or /wp-content/ directory so that I can check?

Here also with the effect that word press does not get hidden what should be main function
    >> This is possibly because of presence of some wordpress/plugins/theme footprints in the page source which we would like to look into only after all the issues has been resolved.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by Suman M..
    MaT

pls don’t understand me wrong –

i really like your plugin

– this was a reason why i bought it – but the main reason was, to save my time – what is at the moment definitely not.

HMWP is not 100% compatible with Avada & WMPL, if this would be – i would have no problems and errors.
    I use now avada & wpml for years – as well wordpress much longer
    as mentioned before approximately 3 months, there was no big issue with HMWP together

Only because other customers don’t claim or they think with a nice front-end is everything perfect, this is no proof or similar that everything is fine

I was also thinking in my beginnings with wordpress, if there are no error messages in in front-end & admin-cp – everything is perfect – but it isn’t

Only if there is nothinng in error logs, no errors in source codes as well in script consoles – then it is perfect

Most wordpress user don’t have access to this or don’t know how it works or are happy that there is a nice homepage without any knowledge of php, java, html, …..

I have extended your ftp-login to the logfiles of this website – the logfiles are considering security reasons outside of web accessible folders

you find it now inside your base folders after ftp-login, there are error logs & access logs for you to look inside
    -> “logs”

i hope that you find something – i want to use your plugin, but only if everything is working and i don’t must invest hours every month for searching errors …

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.