Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP CRON Problem!

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    bme

I made the changes you said, but the “check plugin updates-hide-my-wp” cron job still stays.

Also after a while (max 3 days), the site crashes and its design becomes broken.

When you log in to the WordPress admin panel, the problem fixes. Why is this happening?

b8engl

@bme could you share with us (copy and past the code) what did you change?
    Also, did you deactivate and activate the plugin after the changes were made?

…what you see in yourdomain.com/wp-admin/tools.php?page=action-scheduler

b8engl

1) – In /lib/plugin-update/plugin-update-checker.php uncomment line 1296 wp_schedule_event(time(), $scheduleName, $this->cronHook); add return;
    2) – Install WP Crontrol by John Blackbourn & crontributors
    3) – Go to yourdomain.com/wp-admin/tools.php?page=crontrol_admin_manage_page and delete the pp_important_messages3 hook

bme

File is attached

bme

I already deleted “pp_important_messages3” before the send the first forum message. Only problem “check_plugin_updates-hide-my-wp”. I delete this cron but it keeps coming back. I could not delete it permanently.

b8engl

@bme follow instructions above!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by b8engl.
    Suman M.

Hi, please email us to @wpwave.com">support@wpwave.com regarding the issue. Our support platform has changed.

Thanks & Regards!

Suman M.

Hi, please email us to support[@]wpwave.com regarding the issue. Our support platform has changed.

Thanks & Regards!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by Suman M..
    b8engl

@Suman, I didn’t knew that the support platform as changed! I will keep the link for future tickets. Thanks and stay safe!

royalflush

I’m having the same problems with the two cron jobs. Followed the suggested fix by others here & deleted both crons but they kept coming back. Any new fix?

neverplenty

Hi there,
    I have the same error and I can’t seem to find the right answer in this topic in order to solve the problem.

My error log is flooded with this error. What should I do?

Thanks!

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.