Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP Hide plug-ins

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    thorgall2
    Active

Hi there,

I installed the ‘Hide my WP’ plugin on my website. But when i search my website on: http://www.wpthemedetector.com/. I get the following message: It was not possible to detect the WordPress theme -website name-, although WordPress was detected in that website.

And he also shows the plugins that are installed. I want to hide all my plugins and themes, how can I fix this so everything will be hide?

Kind Regards,

Marco

thorgall2
    Active

I also fixed it. But got one more question. Is it also possible to hide the plug-ins and theme in the HTML source code? When i open the source code of my website I can still see all the plug-ins and which theme is active…

Suman M.

Hi, can you please generate debug report from HMWP start tab and post it here as private reply.

And to rename plugins you’ll need to set “rename plugins” option to “all plugins” in Permalinks & urls tab.

thorgall2
    Active
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Suman M.

Please let us know your website’s wp-admin login details (as private reply), so that we can look into the issue.

thorgall2
    Active
    Suman M.
    thorgall2
    Active
    thorgall2
    Active
    Suman M.

I applied Light Privacy settings, and set “rename plugins” option to ‘all plugins’ in Permalinks & urls tab. You site seems to be working fine now and wordpress not being detected with whatwpthemeisthat.com, wpthemedetector.com

Suman M.

Your site’s backend login URL is http://www.YourDomain.com/wp-login.php?hide_my_wp=1234 (you can change secret code “hide_my_wp=1234” from general settings tab)

thorgall2
    Active
    thorgall2
    Active
    Suman M.

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I’ve disabled HMWP plugin for now, and assigned this ticket to sr. support so that he can look further into it. If the issue cannot be resolved then you’ll definitely be eligible for the refund.

Suman M.

Hi Hassan, can you please check what’s going on here..

For example, this URL https://xited.nl/static/css/bootstrap.min.css when accessed directly via browser it loads fine, but in browser’s console you can see that it returns 503 error!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.