Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP WP Multisite

This topic is: resolved

Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    coachissam1

Hello,

I purchased your product yesterday and discovered that it works for specific cases when it is a multisite. I contacted directly the hosting service to provide you informations about the server. Here is their answer:

“Hello Issame,

Thank you for contacting our Help Desk!

The web server running on our servers is Apache, but in front of it, we have Nginx running for caching. You should not be experiencing any issue with either of them, so do test it.

If you experience any issues, provide us with detailed steps as well as needed URLs on how to recreate it on our end, so that we could review the setups and try to find more information about them.

Best Regards”

Thank you in advance.
    Issame

InstallationComplete

Hey – This is good to know.

I’m interested, is it a sub-directory or sub-domain installation?

Thanks!

It would be nice to pin this topic to the top of the forum so other users could give their experience.

coachissam1

Hello,

Thank you! It is a sub-directory installation.

coachissam1

Hello,

I am still waiting for your answer.

Thanks.

Suman M.

Hi, can you please let us know your HMWP purchase code (as private reply) so that we can set up the plugin for you. Thanks!

coachissam1
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Suman M.

I tried to add purchase code in HMWP settings page but it doesn’t get saved. In fact, non of the settings in HMWP is being saved. Can you please check if this issue is with HMWP plugin only or other plugins too in your site?

coachissam1

Well, this is the reason why I am contacting you and this is happening exclusively with your plugin HMWP.

Suman M.

Very strange! Can you please let us know your site’s FTP credentials (as private reply) so that we can look into this issue further? Thanks!

coachissam1
    This reply has been marked as private.
    coachissam1

Hello,

is there any update about our issue?

Regards.

Suman M.

I couldn’t find out the root cause of the issue. I’ve now assigned this ticket to our Dev team so that they can look further into it. We’ll get back to you soon. Thanks!

coachissam1

I hope this will not take much more time. Thank you for your comprehension. Thanks!

coachissam1

Hello,
    Could you confirm your Dev Team are working on our site backend during those two last hours. Because we’re able to make any change and are getting this message on our sub-directory:
    You are using Hide My WP plugin with either empty or invalid Purchase code. Please enter your purchase code or deactivate the plugin. Get it NOW! | Quick guide

Thanks!

Suman M.

Hi, yes, Dev is looking into it. You may deactivate HMWP plugin for now so that you can work on other pages.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.