Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP DIVI issues

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Neo3
    Pro

Hello,
    I have issues with DIVI, unfortunately multiple issues.
    – For some reason if I use Image module and upload a photo, it shows a missing image link after publishing. I have to replace the image multiple times to be finally work at the end. For some reason DIVI replaces the image with an older one, that I’ve already deleted.
    – But my bigger issue is an error message when I try to save my content.
    An error has occurred while saving your page. Various problems can cause a save to fail, such as a lack of server resources, firewall blockages, plugin conflicts or server misconfiguration. You can try saving again by clicking Try Again, or you can download a backup of your unsaved page by clicking Download Backup. Backups can be restored using the portability system while next editing your page.

Contacting your host and asking them to increase the following PHP variables may help: memory_limit, max_execution_time, upload_max_filesize, post_max_size, max_input_time, max_input_vars. In addition, auditing your firewall error log (such as ModSecurity) may reveal false positives that are preventing saves from completing.

Lastly, it is recommended that you temporarily disable all WordPress plugins and browser extensions and try to save again to determine if something is causing a conflict.

Tried to save many times, same error. I did deactivate all other plugins, so I am 100% sure that this issue is caused by your plugin – as when this is deactivated, saving works perfectly.

please help me asap.
    thanks!

Suman M.

Hi, please do these:

– disable “Anti Spam” option in HMWP Hiding tab
    – disable “Directory List” option in Hiding tab
    – disable “Hide PHP Files” option in Hiding tab
    – empty out “Ajax URL” field in Permalinks tab
    – empty out “API Base” and “API Query” fields in Permalinks tab
    – if it’s still the issue then try disabling IDS option in Protection tab

Let us know!

Neo3
    Pro

Hello, thanks for your reply!
    If I do disable all the things you’ve mentioned, than actually the plugin’s function is not fulfilled (security), which I did buy the plugin for.

It is strange, sometimes everything works fine, the next time I need to dreactivate plugin, work on the site and then reactivate. I can not reproduce the issue on a regular pattern, it appears randomly and disappears randomly.

Suman M.

Yes, it is strange that the issue appears randomly. Can you please apply the changes I mentioned above and see if the issue still occurs randomly? Depending on the outcome of this then we can proceed further.

Neo3
    Pro

Hello,
    So I did get the issue now. Tried to edit and save a page multiple times. No luck.
    then go trough your list one by one. After that I did refresh the page and clicked save and it did work.
    So, what’s next?

Suman M.

So when you applied the settings as below then it worked, right?

– disable “Anti Spam” option in HMWP Hiding tab
    – disable “Directory List” option in Hiding tab
    – disable “Hide PHP Files” option in Hiding tab
    – empty out “Ajax URL” field in Permalinks tab
    – empty out “API Base” and “API Query” fields in Permalinks tab
    – if it’s still the issue then try disabling IDS option in Protection tab

In that case, we recommend you to enable the above setting, one at a time, so that we’ll know which settings is causing issue in your site.
    And then disable that particular option which is causing issue.

Let us know!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by Suman M..
    Neo3
    Pro

OK, let me see then. I will enable them one by one but it will be a slow process as the issue is random. So I will need to test at least for 2 days each.
    Will report back, thanks.

Suman M.

Sure! Keep us updated. Have a nice weekend.

Neo3
    Pro

Hello,

I have a new issue with your plugin.Attached screenshot.
    I had to let DIVI sign in to my site, and they were not able to, because of hide my wp. So I did deactivate it. Everything was fine, i forgot to re-activate your plugin and just worked on my site.
    And suddenly this happened.

Then I did turn to DIVI to ask for help, and they told me that it is a 3rd party plugin. So I did deactivate all plugins I have on my site (not so many). Issue was still there.

Then I did tried to actiavate them one by one – and when your plugin was activated, the issue is solved, images come back.

Can you please help?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Suman M.

I had to let DIVI sign in to my site, and they were not able to, because of hide my wp.
    >> To resolve this, please set trusted user roles for the users in HMWP Hiding tab.

Then I did tried to activate them one by one – and when your plugin was activated, the issue is solved, images come back.
    >> This could be cache issue. Do you have any cache plugin active? If so , then please clear the cache after activating and deactivating HMWP plugin.

Neo3
    Pro

Hello,
    Thanks for your help.
    Ok, checked ET support on hiding tab.
    But most importantly, we need to fix the broken images issue.
    To answer your question: No, I do not have any caching pluigns. COuld you please sign in? I did provide the pass to you. you can check all details by yourself.
    I just go on and edit the site and suddenly images are broken. Sometimes deactivating and reactivating your plugin solves the problem, for example now it happened in that way. Other times it does not work and whole site is broken.

PLease help me,
    thanks,
    J.

Neo3
    Pro

PS: DIVI said that issue could be caused by two 3rd party plugins causing conflict.
    They hihlighted your plugin and this one I did buy and install and use for a long time:
    https://codecanyon.net/item/wp-media-folders/19929208

Suman M.
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Neo3
    Pro
    Neo3
    Pro
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.