Home Forums WordPress Plugins Hide My WP plugin doesn't work anymore

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    mermaid99
    Pro

Hi, just purchase and not working at all. I don’t even know how to post in a new topic. Sorry.

In wordpress it shows:

It seems you use a caching plugin alongside Hide My WP. Great, just please make sure to flush it to see changes! (cosider browser cache, too!)

I only install your plugin so don’t think is other plugin problem.

Suman M.

Hi, please follow these steps:

– goto HMWP >> ‘Start’ Tab >> ‘Medium Privacy – More Compatibility’
    scheme >> click ‘Save Settings’

Note: Assuming that it’s WP single site and Apache server. Your site’s htaccess file should be writeable.

If you are still having issue then please let us know your website backend details (as private message) so that we can have a look at the issue

mermaid99
    Pro

I try, it crash my whole website. (the website, pictures, logo,and contents not in an alignment), can not find a way to login back to wordpress and I call for help, to disable all plugins and able tot login back, then I delete the plugin.

How to make the website works perfectly after install?

Suman M.

Please let us know your website backend details (as private message) so that we can have a look at the issue and fix it for you.

mermaid99
    Pro
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Suman M.

Yes, your website address as well as wp-admin login details. Thanks!

mermaid99
    Pro
    Suman M.

Hi, we don’t see Hide My WP plugin uploaded/installed. Please, upload HMWP plugin first and let us know, so that we can check further.

mermaid99
    Pro
    mermaid99
    Pro
    mermaid99
    Pro
    Suman M.

Hi, HMWP settings seems to be applied correctly. Your secure login URL now is http://www.douxtouch.com/wp-login.php?hide_my_wp=1234 (“hide_my_wp=1234” is default secret keyword which you can change form HMWP settings page.)

mermaid99
    Pro
    Suman M.

Is it Apache server or Nginx server? If it’s apache server then make sure htaccess file is writeable (or provide us with FTP details).

If its nginx server then follow these steps:

– goto HMWP >> ‘Start’ Tab >> ‘Medium Pripacy – More Compatibility’
    scheme >> click ‘Save Settings’

– In Start tab you should see Nginx Configuration button. If you don’t see this button, add &nginx_config=1 to HMWP settings page URL to see Nginx rewrite rules. For example:
    http://yourdomain.com/wp-admin/options-general.php?page=hide_my_wp&nginx_config=1

– Now add those lines (rewrite rules) to your Nginx configuration file. It’s usually located in /etc/nginx/nginx.conf or /etc/nginx/conf/nginx.conf or /etc/nginx/sites-available/domainname.com

– restart nginx server

For more details, refer to the documentation available within plugin folder.

mermaid99
    Pro
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 72 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.